Sunday, January 21, 2007
St. Christopher's on the Patio, Week 2
Photos by the Lovely Mona
Click on photo for larger, detailed version
Today we had a single, bilingual service at 7:30 am and then the Annual Parish Meeting afterwards. As usual, lots of people for la Misa, and only about 40 for the meeting. I don't know what to do to keep people around for the meeting! The misa was nice; we had a couple celebrating their 59th wedding anniversary, and we had visitors from Hawaii. Mona took some photos, including two with that hot thurible action so popular with the Ship of Fools crowd.
I'm traveling all day tomorrow, and I have no idea what my internet access will be like during the week, so I'll be turning over the keys to the place to the Lovely Mona, who may post on occasion. It's hard to say, 'cuz she's a student, a GOOD student who does her homework and doesn't mess around with blogs like her worthless husband.
1. Choroland McQueen prepares to wave that thurible
2. Here it comes!
3. The Congregation
4. Dem girls talkin' in church!
5. Another shot of the congregation
6. Special blessings for birthdays, travel, wedding anniversaries, and prayers for the sick.
7. Special blessings from another view
8. Padre gets a travel blessing
9. Singing during communion
I See You!
Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign