Sunday, January 14, 2007

Worst President Ever

Image From Bartcop.com
According to this NYT article the Dim Son has decided that he can increase troops to Iraq if he wants, and Congress ain't gonna stop him. It is way past time to remind Cheney that he has a serious heart condition and should resign for the good of the country, before we impeach him for the Valerie Plame thang, and then begin proceedings against the Worst President Ever. No one else should die simply because this guy is an arrogant idiot. And while I hate using the word "American" when it refers exclusively to that large nation in North America, I do like this picture, so we'll just but up with the "A" word here.

1 comment:

Caminante said...

re: use of 'American' to qualify people or the country of the United States: It's why I love the Spanish, 'estadounidense' to describe those of us who come from the (imperialist) Etats Unis. I call myself a 'United Stater.' Why not? I am a pseudo-Vermonter.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign