Monday, February 05, 2007

The Baby Hypnotist Puts You Under


You are getting sleeepy, SLEEEEPY! Your eyes are getting heavy, HEAVY! Your eyes are closing, CLOSING! You are under my power. You will do as I command. Go to the kitchen. GO TO THE KITCHEN! Jooooosie, I want JOOOOOOSIE!!!!! YOU WILL BRING ME JUICE IN A BOTTLE, AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!
When I snap my fingers. . . well, wait, I can't snap my fingers yet. Okay, I know: When I drop the empty bottle you will awake and feel better than you ever have before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was very funny. Only one problem: that baby isn't allowed to have juice!

Padre Mickey said...

Only one problem: that baby isn't allowed to have juice!
That's why she wants it.

Anonymous said...

And now I, The Amazing Evelyn will make the hair on my head curl using only the POWER OF MY MIND!!!

Can you say it didn't happen?

June Butler said...

Padre, you're killing me with cute. I'm the one who's getting sleepy now, and it's Evie's eyes, those eyes.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign