Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dante's Divine Comedy inferno Test

Eileen the Episco-fem and ePisco Sours both took this test and I, well I, I GAVE IN TO THE PEER PRESSURE!!!!
So I took the test, too. It's to Purgatory for me, which is great, since my mom always told me I was going to Hell on a Roller Coaster!


The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

5 comments:

episcopalifem said...

LOL @ you!

You caaaaaaaaved!

So, episcobloggers are all going to purgatory. We are dang good liars, I mean, good people!

Anonymous said...

I'm at 3, heading for 1.

episcopalifem said...

Leonardo - don't worry, Ann+ is on level 8! (And her, a priest!) LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sweety. I'll be in purgatory with you. Must work on those violent tendencies. I was moderate in Level 7, too. It has to be because we like CSI and Law and Order.

Padre Mickey said...

Gee Whiz, the Lovely Mona! I thought if anyone was going straight to heaven it was you!
Well, being in Purgatory together means we'll probably be there a long time.
Yer hubsand

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign