Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dante's Divine Comedy inferno Test

Eileen the Episco-fem and ePisco Sours both took this test and I, well I, I GAVE IN TO THE PEER PRESSURE!!!!
So I took the test, too. It's to Purgatory for me, which is great, since my mom always told me I was going to Hell on a Roller Coaster!


The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

6 comments:

Eileen said...

LOL @ you!

You caaaaaaaaved!

So, episcobloggers are all going to purgatory. We are dang good liars, I mean, good people!

Leonardo Ricardo said...

Well, I didn't do so well as going to purgatory...I'm ashamed to report I'm scheduled for the 7th Level of Hell...such unpleasantness based around the samesex issue...had to be that!

Bah bah blacksheep!

Matty Boy said...

I'm at 3, heading for 1.

Eileen said...

Leonardo - don't worry, Ann+ is on level 8! (And her, a priest!) LOL

Mona said...

Hey, Sweety. I'll be in purgatory with you. Must work on those violent tendencies. I was moderate in Level 7, too. It has to be because we like CSI and Law and Order.

Padre Mickey said...

Gee Whiz, the Lovely Mona! I thought if anyone was going straight to heaven it was you!
Well, being in Purgatory together means we'll probably be there a long time.
Yer hubsand

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign