Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Today's Cooking Class: Tempura








Today the Lovely Mona and I taught the Cooking Class. We prepared Tempura with Japanese style rice and a dipping sauce. We prepared mushrooms, carrots, onions, broccoli, and langostinos. Mona taught how to make the tempura batter and supervised the cooking, while I showed them the proper way to prepare kokuho style rice and how to make the delicious tempura dipping sauce. I also spent time over the hot stove, too. Mona had to run off to school but I got to enjoy the tempura with the class. And I didn't yell or get territorial in the kitchen at all!

1. The Ingredients
2. Trying to get into the kitchen
3. Mona Cooking
4. Padre Cooking with Dolores Scotland, Director of the Program, and Teresa Brathwaite
5. Waiting For A Taste
6. Padre Preparing Plates

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign