Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Random 10 (or maybe 11?)


Listening to this list was a real pleasure! I can't argue with anything on here.
The Panamanian Jungle shivered as this list blared from my computer, almost revealing the location of my Jungle Stronghold, where, with the help of my Posse, I continue to plan the destruction of civilization.


1. Cortez the Killer Neil Young
2. Rocks Off Rolling Stones
3. ¿Dónde Están los Ladrones? Shakira
4. Ring It Down Madder Rose
5. You're Gonna Miss Me The 13th Floor Elevator (Live)
6. Mr. Apollo Bonzo Dog Do Dah Band
7. Looks, Looks, Looks Sparks
8. Art Decade David Bowie
9. I Will (No Man's Land) Radiohead
10. O Rubor Sanguinis (Hildegard von Bingen) Sequentia

Bonus number 11. I Wanna Destroy You The Soft Boys

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No destruye los computadores, ok? But the rest of civilization can go. Especially buses.

Padre Mickey said...

Of course I won't destroy the computers; I need them for my nefarious plan.

Caminante said...

Lessee... here's the next ten on my shuffle:

Don't Go Back to Sleep, Esther Dobong, Spirit of Rumi
O Christ, Who Art the Light, Cambridge Singers, Brother Sun, Sister Moon
Loin de toi, Florent Pagny, Savoir Aimer
The Stag, Jon Mark, The Standing Stone
Faithfully, Journey, Greatest Hits
Me Vuelvo Guajro, Tam-Tam 2000, Afro-Latino
All I Need is a Miracle, Mike and the Mechanics, Lost Mixes
If Wishes Were Changes, Nancy Griffith, Storm
Fairy Tale, Enya, Enya
Coming Round Again, Carly Simon, Reflections

plus one:
Freedom Overspill, Steve Winwood, 1986

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign