Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging


Here the boys pose with a tacky piña clock in my office. When I first came to San Cristóbal, I needed a clock for the office and someone was sweet enough to give me that monstrosity. I kinda likes it, though, especially after having it sit on my shelf for all these years, and, believe me, it could have been MUCH, MUCH worse!! I have seen clocks with pictures of Jesus with the clock right about where the Sacred Heart would be located, I've seen terrible redwood-burl clocks in the shape of the U.S.A. (not here in Panamá, of course!), etc. I'm sure you've seen some awful clocks in your time, too. In fact, you may OWN some terrible clocks, or maybe your mom does, or your crazy Uncle Lou. What the heck, if you have photos of terrible clocks, send them to me at mgdbach@gmail.com and I'll post them here at the Dance Party. What time is it? It's time to get rid of that clock!!

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign