Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging.





This post contains many asides.

Well, I don't have a story, but I found these ancient sepia-toned holiday-snaps in an old cigar box in the back of Red Mr. Peanut Bank's closet (He's really quite old). I was going through his stuff since Leonardo Ricardo had warned me of his suspicions regarding Red Mr. Peanut Bank's intentions towards the Lovely Mona. Even though the wimmens 'round heah been proclaiming their love for me (although threats are being made regarding the switching of allegiance to another member of the Posse, who's name I will keep secret but his initials are "Richard"), I'm a jealous guy. All I found were these photos and some empty "Planter's Punch" bottles. I figured it was okay to go through his stuff since he was messin' with my recorders and maracas (according to the Lovely Mona, who never lies and only knows the truth).

It looks like Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito visited Panama and China back at the turn of the century, before colour camera film.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign