Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Another Cool Blog!!


I just discovered this blog by my friend and seminary classmate Reverenda Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows, Cookin’ in the ‘Cuse. It's a cooking blog, which is way cool.
Jennifer is Rector of Grace Episcopal Church and Episcopal chaplain at Syracuse University.

Jennifer was one of the funniest persons in our class, and had the job of putting our brainstorms into a coherent form when Kate, Victor, Thomas, Mary, Johnson and I were writing for Follies each year. Of course, she was also one of the Bright Lights of the class. The only thing I hold against her is that she made me run for Secretary of Community Council, and I won.

Padre says, "Check it out!"

2 comments:

MadPriest said...

Jennifer Baskerville-Burrows!!!!

I think not.

Certainly not one of the Chipping Sodbury Baskerville-Burrows.

Janis Bland said...

THANK YOU for this, Padre! What a cool blog ... Food is my thing too.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign