Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You Asked For It, Luis!

In the comments of a post below, Our Man In Brasil asked for photos of Mona's birthday party. Well, as you can see, it was QUITE a party! All manner of dancing, famous people who have been dead for years, both Rani Muhkerjee AND Shahrukh Kahn, and the best Calypso band to be found! Feast your eyes on the best party anywhere!!








Well, actually, we had a quiet day, but she did receive gifts, her parents called, and you all gave your greetings below. We are going to the movies tomorrow night as part of the festivities.

7 comments:

Luiz Coelho said...

LMAO!

Padre Mickey said...

And that's a party in the dead of Lent! You can't imagine what it's like around here when we aren't fasting!

Charlotte said...

What, no Village People? Padre, you're slackin'.

Happy belated birthday to Mona!

Anonymous said...

I must say, my heart went pitter-patter when I saw Shahrukh. Gotta love him. He's such a fine dancer.

Thank you, Charlotte. Good to hear from you. Greetings to Robbin. I see her behind you in the photo.

Charlotte said...

Will do! (And will give The Adorable Granddaughter a big smooch when I see her.) Have the two of you considered blogging your "Letters from Panama"? I'd love to link to it on our parish site.

I set up a sermon blog - easier to keep updated than modifying a monster HTML page.

Anonymous said...

It's shameful, I tell you, just shameful, in Lent, too. And you a priest and Mona a priest's wife.

But it looks like great fun!

Grandmère Mimi

Janis Bland said...

Hey! Where was Carmen Miranda and "chica chica bun chic"?? :)

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign