Monday, March 05, 2007

The Mural At Colegio Episcopal de Panama
















Several weeks ago at the Diocesan Convention, I had a few moments of quiet while everyone was out eating lunch. I took these photos of the mural in the gym at Colegio Episcopal de Panamá. This work was done by the students. It stretches across a wall in the walkway, so I wasn't able to get back far enough to get a shot of it in its entirety, so I took a shot from an angle. I think they did a fine job. It starts in the interior, in what looks like Las Tablas in Los Santos and continues on to the Tropical Forest and Canal. I like the way they used the support poles as trees.




Hey, look at the next to the last photo! Is that Bambi?

3 comments:

June Butler said...

Padre, it's lovely. The last panels do look a bit Disneyish.

Unknown said...

I thin kthe murals are fantastic! And yes, I should have known Bambi was Panamanian...

Dennis said...

I think they are great.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign