Friday, March 16, 2007

Bible Test

Well, I broke down and took that Bible test because Rev. Ref.+ and Rev. Canon Harris and others have recommended it. I am weak when it comes to Peer Pressure. Yes, mom, I would jump off the Golden Gate Bridge if all my friends were doing it!
You know the Bible 100%!
 

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes


It's really easy. It was like a Sunday School test. We should have given you this test when we were training you for your appearance on Jeopardy, Matty Boy!


Coming later today, or maybe this evening, Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging.

5 comments:

Rev. Kurt Huber said...

Fun.

100%...

Woo hoo!

June Butler said...

Padre, I got 100% too, and I grew up in the Roman Catholic Church back in the day when we were not encouraged to read the Bible. It was easy.

KJ said...

I too got a 100%, but any post-evangelical boy or girl should be able to do so even prior to their morning coffee. Otherwise, they'd be a disgrace to their evangelical upbrining.

episcopalifem said...

As a former RC, I was happy with my 93 or 95% (not that I can remember which it was!)

Mimi is obviously just an over-Episcopal-Achiever!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy with my 93%, too. I felt bad at first but, I didn't go to seminary, nor did I ever go to an evangelical church, nor do I see any reason to memorize the order of the books in the Bible. I can find them when I need them.

Eileen and I are "awesome" just like we were told in the test.

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign