Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging










Photo 1.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: Well, Gallito Mescalito, my old friend! Here we are in front of the Veranera Jungle. Oh, what adventures await us in its dark depths!
Gallito Mescalito: ¡¡Shriieek!!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: Perhaps we will meet strange new creatures, or even...wait, what is that noise? That sound wasn't in the script!

Photo 2.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: What the heck is going on?
Gallito Mescalito:  ¿Shriek?
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: There is a DOG getting in the way of the photo shoot!!

Photo 3.
Gallito Mescalito: ¿Shriek? ¡SHRIIEEKK!
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: I'm telling you, I cannot work under these conditions!
Chompita: ¿Hurumph?
Off camera voice: Chompy, leave the boys alone!

Photo 4.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: What is she doing? Where is she going?
Gallito Mescalito: ¡Shriek! sob! ¡Shriek!
Chompita: This shoot needs another character!

Photo 5.
Chompita: Stay there, guys, I'm coming with a new character!
Chompita's Chewed-up Squeaky Kittytoy: Somebody help me!!

Photo 6.
Señorita Chompita Wiggletail goes to get a new character: Mr. Chompita's Chewed-up Squeaky Kittytoy!

Photo 7
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: That does it!! This shoot is OVER!!!
Gallito Mescalito: ¡Shriek! ¡Shriek! ¡Shriieekk!

Photo 8.
Red Mr. Peanut Bank: Get away, Chompy! We are finished today!
Gallito Mescalito: ¡SHRRIIIIEEEEEEKKKK!

Photo 9.
Chompita's Chewed-up Squeaky Kittytoy: Whaddya 'spect me to do?

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Poor Chompy..she was only trying to help.

Next time, you need to give the boys some valium or something before the shoot...then they can calm down a bit, and appreciate Chompita's contribution.

Leonardo Ricardo said...

Are you KIDDING? We're talk'n major STARS here! The very idea that anyone/anything can nose their way into a closeup featuring RPB and GM must be a tasteless bumkin brute...really, I know that Senorita (can't find the you-know-what again) Chompita made it big in "Chompita Goes Panamanian" but the BOYS got Academy Awards for "Dark at the Top of the Canal Ozone Zone"...I loved them in "Shriek" and I cried at the end when they said adios as the lock locked them apart and RPB rose to new heights them floated off to Cartagenja as GM squawked "hasta la vista me cielo" in Yellowteethtalk!

I'm such a good audience and I love it here on Fridays (wherever the heck we are don't tell Presiding Bishop Conehead or he'll try and steal us)

Jane R said...

I had a Mr. Bill flashback (:o oh noooooooo!)while looking at the scenes with the chewy toy.

Luiz Coelho said...

I think now we'll need also a "Friday Miss Chompita Wiggletail Blogging".

She wants to be a star!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign