Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Random 10 (or maybe 11?)


For entertainment purposes only. Please, no wagering!

1. Revolution I The Beatles
2. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment Ramones!
3. I Am The Sea The Who
4. Eja, Mater (Rossini) Christoph Spering
5. Idioteque Radiohead
6. Spoonman Soundgarden
7. Monster Mash Bonzo Dog Do Dah Band
8. The Everlasting Now Prince and the Rainbow Children
9. Earn Enough For Us XTC
10. Sugarsweet Madder Rose
Bonus #11. Youth Against Facism Sonic Youth

Well, those paying attention will have realised that Quadrophenia is the only album by the Who on my iTunes. And #11: That's the song I hate!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I love the Ramones. They have a permanent place in my car rotation for those long late-night drives.

It tends to shock people when they find out, though ... they aren't expecting it from me!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign