Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Random Ten


Tell me again why we do this?

1. Treefingers Radiohead
2. The Half Ain't Never Been Told Blind Joe and James Taggart
3. Laughing Song The Residents
4. Ce que je tieng/Certes mout/Bone compaignie/MANARE (Mo. 328) Anonymous 4
5. Suspect Device Stiff Little Fingers
6. Morpha Too Big Star
7. Leave My Kitten Alone Elvis Costello
8. Ant Music Adam and the Ants
9. Here Comes That Feeling Squeeze
10. Love, Reign O'er Me The Who

Well, in my humble opinion, numbers 2, 3, and 10 make up for numbers 7 and 8. Anonymous 4 at number 4 is the kind of synchronicity which makes my life work. And, one can never go wrong with Big Star.

Later today on Friday Red Mr. Peanut Bank and Gallito Mescalito Blogging, interaction with live human beings! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign