Sunday, December 10, 2006

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED


AP Photo/Gerald Herbert
I found this over at Dependable Renegade (which is also where I found the photo) and jest hadda share wif yooo.
CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED

1. Schizophrenia: Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder: We Three Kings Disoriented Are

3. Dementia: I Think I' ll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic: Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic: Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

6. Paranoid: Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder: Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

8. Personality Disorder: You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

9. Attention Deficit Disorder: Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - Can I Have a Chocolate, Why is France so Far Away?

10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just what I needed on a monday morning...a good laugh!

-Rev. Kurt

Padre Mickey said...

Hey, are you the Rev. Kurt who went to seminary with me and married one of my classmates and now the two of you have many childrens and stuff?

Anonymous said...

Yes, the one and the same.

Great blogging Padre Mickey.

Keep it up.

Kurt, Ellen
and the gang of kids...

Padre Mickey said...

Great to know you are reading this, Kurt. Mona and I send our love to you and Ellen and all dem kiddles.

Hey, are you going to Epiphany West in January? I'll be there.

Anonymous said...

#9....lololololololololomgilolololololololol ;-)

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign