Friday, December 15, 2006

My Task


The Youth Choir has decided to sing "Silent Night" for Christmas. I opened my big mouth and told them that I knew how to sing this Carol in four languages. So now, instead of merely singing it in Español y English, they want to learn it in the original German and in Japanese. So, today I spent an hour transcribing the carol into phonetic español. This wasn't so difficult for the English; I've done this many times, and the Japanese wasn't so bad, except it has been several years since I have transcribed hiragana into romaji. The big challenge was German; this is not an easy language to transcribe into phonetic español! We'll see how it worked out at their rehearsal/Christmas, er, " cough*ADVENT*cough," party (sorry, MadPriest!), tomorrow night. I'll take pictures!
¡Hasta Mañana!

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign