Friday, December 15, 2006

An Interesting Product Name


Here's Whatsit!
When Mona and I were in Costa Rica in May of this year, we saw this product in the Super Mercado in San Vito. We thought it was hilarious. Today I saw this stuff at the El Rey in Chanis, and I just had to buy it and share it with you. This isn't a photoshop job or an ad; I took this photo a few minutes ago. Wouldn't it have been interesting to be in the meeting where they decided on this name? Well, I guess that the Terrorists have won.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of photos...last night at my First, yet annual, Christmas extravaganza in support of the local FREE learning Center/Library/Computerlearner held in my sala a wonderous ex-Benadicitine Nun took pictures of the Shalom Cross dedicated to the election of ++Katharine Jefferts Schori of Primate of TEC (but being sent via bandito truckers to Panama hopefully soon...still trying to figure out the caper)...anyhow, I should have a picture for you maybe TODAY as she's going to either put the pictures on a disc or download them into whatever one downloads them into...I need the computer center verdad?

http://www.openwindowsfoundation.org/

Happy Everything!

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign