Saturday, December 16, 2006

Git Yerselves Over Ta Tia Sue's Place RIGHT NOW!!

Okay, it's been a Very Busy Day, what with the meeting of the clergy of Panamá Metro con el Obispo, and the Youth Choir Christmas Party this evening and cranking out pirated cd's of an old Panamanian Christmas Album. So, I'll probably post some stuff tomorrow. And really, didn't I post enough stuff yesterday? Good Grief, I was incredibly prolific yesterday. But none of this matters, because, although she posts randomly and rarely (for my tastes), when she DOES post, she does a great job! So, get yourselves over to Tía Sue’s place and read about the Christmas Party. You'll be glad you did, and it will take your mind off the actions of the neo-donatists in Africa.

No comments:

I See You!

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign